FAQ: Parent communication

Who do I contact if I have any questions?
There are three main people you should contact, depending on your question:
• Your child’s Homeroom Teacher – for any questions relating to Pastoral Care
• Your child’s Subject Teacher – for any questions relating to the child’s subjects
• College Reception – for any administrative questions

What is the best way to contact a teacher?
Email is the easiest way to contact your child’s teachers. All Servite staff email addresses follow the same format – surname.firstname@servite.wa.edu.au. Alternatively, please call College Reception on (08) 9444 6333.

Is there a College newsletter? How can I get it?
Our College Newsletter, iServi, is published every Friday and emailed to families. Editions of iServi are also available on our website at our Newsletter page.

What do I do if our contact details change? 
If any details change (e.g. address, phone numbers, emergency contacts or medical details) it is vital that you inform the College as soon as possible. You can do this via email to admin@servite.wa.edu.au, by downloading a Change of Details form or by sending a note in with your son/daughter.